Re: [OFFTOPIC] Re: "Meltdown" and "Spectre": Every modern processor has unfixable security flaws

On 2018-01-08, SDA <marathon.durandal@gmail.com> wrote:

<?>

> Show who you're quoting with an attribution line, please!

Tit for tat, unintended irony, blatant hypocrisy, or something else (I'm
leaning toward the foremost, but you never know)?

Apropos, as revealed in another thread, I'm dying to learn why SM never
includes an attributive prefacing line (while *signing* his own posts at
the bottom so we're absolutely clear about who *he* is), but you've
eliminated that interrogative step and gone directly to demanding
corrective measures.

--
"An autobiography is only to be trusted when it reveals something disgraceful.
A man who gives a good account of himself is probably lying, since any life