[OFFTOPIC] Re: "Meltdown" and "Spectre": Every modern processor has unfixable security flaws

>> With TLB cache and all that? Pretty impressive :)
> I am not sure about the 68010 and its separate MMU. But beginning with 68020
> there surely was memory space separation per process and cache memory in the
> CPU.

The 68020 didn't have an MMU on chip (it required a separate chip
(MC68851) if you wanted the virtual memory features of an MMU).  The MMU
came on-board only in the 68030 (and then the FPU came on board for the
68040).

        Stefan