Re: MTP devices leave multiple copies under Devices in file managers

On 01/06/2018 03:06 PM, Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:
What kernel version? Do the entries disappear on reboot?

This morning I had time to reboot, and I can now confirm that
rebooting cleared the dead entries. It sure looks like the
already-reported bug.

Thanks for the pointer--it never occurred to me to look for a kernel
bug because I don't know the underpinnings of the process (MTP
mountpoints?) and wasn't aware that a kernel process (module?) was
involved. Much appreciated.

--
Carl Fink          carl@finknetwork.com
Thinking and logic and stuff at Reasonably Literate