Gnome strange behavior while typing in some windows

Since yesterday my Gnome started to present some weird behavior in random Windows.

While I'm typing in Terminator or Firefox, for example, everything I type get underlined until I press some key that represents a blank character (enter, space, etc or parentheses, comma, or other non letter number chars). When the window has this issue I can't type words with accent, the accent always appears after the word. While in fields with auto complete (example Firefox text fields), the auto complete doesn't work, If I insert the blank character it works.

In Terminator, when I press CTRL +SHIFT +X the problem is solved and the typing comes back to normal in the specified Windows or tab. In Firefox I don't know how to solve it.

If I change window or even tabs, the typing works perfectly in the new tab or window but persists in the previous one when I come back to it.
The problem comes and goes and I don't know the exact way to replicate it.
I start using a tab or window for a while and it happens.

Version of my Gnome Shell
gnome-shell                               3.26.2-1

I can't even take a snapshot of the problem, because when I press the Print Screen key, the word I was typing disappear and then the screenshot happens. If I click outside the place of the current keyboard focus in the middle of a word (without inserting the blank character) the current word also disappear.

Thanks in advance.

I look forward to hear from you guys.

Paulo Roberto.