Upgrading to stretch (jessie-backports question)

Hi,

I am currently using Debian 8 and have enabled the jessie-backports
repository with the following line in
/etc/apt/sources.d/backports.list:

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian jessie-backports main contrib

The only reason for this is that I am using ZFS on jessie for some
data disks/partitions. Now I would like to do a dist-upgrade from
jessie to stretch and was wondering how to handle the
jessie-backports.

Should I for example before doing the dist-upgrade to stretch delete
the APT jessie-backports source? or should I simply leave it and do a
dist-upgrade as usual?

Best regards,
John