Re: [OT] Relavant mailing list or USENET group

On 12/02/2017 07:18 PM, John Hasler wrote:
David Wright writes:
what would be the principal use of this device, who would it be aimed
at, and what would be the size of its market?

I wrote:
I'd buy one were it cheap enough (it wouldn't be).

David Wright writes:
Well, I just might¹. But I'm afraid your reply doesn't actually
address any of those three questions.

It says that one group it might be aimed at is people who are like me
except for having a bit more money.

Consider some statistical data:
  1. In consumer market Linux is only one OS of many.
  2. Debian is a smaller market than all of Linux.
  3. What fraction of Debian users participate in any thread?

It has been demonstrated that at least two potential customers in a rather small sample.