Re: Thunderbird no longer opens links

On 02/12/17 23:43, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:
Now, when I hit this buggy profile problem, I'm thinking about how to
deal with these problems in the future for other applications.
After consulting AppArmor manual I have not found any reference about
how to override AppArmor profile.
All profiles are placed in "/etc/apparmor.d/" and that is it, so the
only options are either disable misbehaving AppArmor profile or modify
it which is bad option because this is package shipped profile.
For an example, systemd unit-files could be easily overridden without
resorting to modification of package shipped unit-files.
I this possible for AppArmor?

Yes, there is aa-complain in the apparmor-utils packages, but this was itself buggy when I used it for thunderbird:

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director