Re: xfce

XFCE ("The cholesterol free desktop") is a full desktop system and is
included in Debian (I greatly prefer it to both GNOME and KDE).  It
shows up as a category in Synaptic, so you shouldn't have much trouble
finding it.

John L. Ries              |
Salford Systems           |
Phone: (619)543-8880 x107 |