Re: Experiences with BTRFS -- is it mature enough for enterprise use?

That's a very unusual setup for raid10. I'm trying to understand how such a setup actually works. I know BTRFS Raid1 works with 3 disks, where it acts like a pseudo-raid5 (but not a true raid5). So with 6 disks in a raid10 setup, would it act like a pseudo-raid50?

Side note, with 6 disks, it might be better to use a Raid6 array instead of Raid10 or Raid5/50.

The main issue I see with using BTRFS with MDADM is that you lose the benefit of bit-rot repair. MDADM can't correct bit rot, but BTRFS-Raid (and ZFS raid arrays) can, but only with native raid configurations.