Re: Experiences with BTRFS -- is it mature enough for enterprise use?

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 08:01:44AM +0200, Eero Volotinen wrote:
> Are you really using it in production?

I'm using ZFS at home (3 pools, including my main server's
/home and two backup pools) and at work (my desktop machine's
root and /home, some of the backup servers).

It is much more stable than btrfs, which I used to use at home.

I stick to RAID1 and RAID10 layouts everywhere.

-dsr-