RE: systemd (was Debian, FF & NavyFed)

   Only dabbled in systemd so far and not liking it. Been watching the CentOS list and this list. CentOS / RHEL seems to have more problems related to systemd then here.

> You don't need to start your vacation on the Moon with a trip to Pluto. The Moon is closer ;-)

Heh, heh, heh. The up side is it’s harder for them to catch me J

>Actually it's not quite that bad anymore, just annoying. And the alternatives are maintained, you know....

FreeBSD and Duvean (and a few others). My biggest concern there is the world being pushed in the systemd direction will eventually collectively kill them off.

Free* being from Unix decent seems the obvious answer for a systemd free world but heavily rely on “ports” of Linux stuff, all of which is being forced the systemd way.

Regards,

Richard