Re: Debian, FF & NavyFed

>FF version won't likely help. I also have accounts there and have the
> same complaint. I have 2 debian, 1 mint, and 1 Ubuntu box all running
> differing flavors of FF and Chrome. So far, they all do it. The only
> browser I've seen work with it is IE or Edge. Producing web sites for a
> particular OS/Browser is so archaic it isn't even professional. This
> "institution" has a number of quirks about it, and this is just one of
> them. If you really want to waste an afternoon, try calling them and
> explaining the technology gap to them...

Well there is the fourth option, though its not ideal and doesn't really fix the problem:

Use some version of Windows in a VM (ideally Windows 7, but Windows 10 will be easier to acquire), or access your bank on a modern mobile device. I pretty much keep a Windows VM on standby specifically for the rare app that I must use that I cannot use on Linux (even via Wine).