Re: Thunderbird no longer opens links

On 30.11.2017 10:45, solitone wrote:
Hi, since a few days, hyperlink no longer works in my Thunderbird. When I click a hyperlink in a message, Chromium (my system's default web browser) should open and display the link. This has been working fine for long, but now it no longer happens.

I had this problem too, and yes AppArmor is the reason.

You can disable AppArmor for thunderbird by typing:
    $ sudo aa-disable /usr/bin/thunderbird

Or create an AppArmor profile for it.

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.