[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

software to do drawings of houses, gardens, etc.

What software is typically used to do outdoor
drawings with houses, gardens, etc.?

I know about Dia, Gimp, and such but was
wondering if there is specific software?

It can be either "kid style" when you drag and
drop items (as long as the proportions are
correct), or basically whatever tools
professionals and DIYers use.

The coolest interface would be a mixture of GUI
and CLI where you'd type what items and with
what proportions and properties you'd like, and
where, and then it would appear graphically on
screen just like that :)

underground experts united

Reply to: