Re: No Sound - Puzzle

Thomas George wrote:

> I also wish alsa had a signal strength monitor. Maybe I should reinstall
> pulseaudio.

This is not a bad idea as pulseaudio is designed to work on top of alsa and
to make life easier.

In pulseaudio you can control your input and output, perhaps it is worth
looking in all tabs and selecting the appropriate input. In some cases the
fallback must be active (icon on the right pressed)

There are also ways to show level indication in alsa, but this is another
topic.

We asked you to control if channels in alsamixer are muted, you did not
report on that

regards