New Motherboard installation question

I installed a new motherboard on a system that I run as as a server. Same system has 3 1tb disks with Debian stable installed, and 1 with Windows 10 installed, all booting at my discretion from grub. I was able to get all of the drives to operate, and Im using one for this. However I have noticed a crap load of boot error messages when I watch the system boot on anything except Windows, as it does not display any boot messages. As I said it's working but those error messages were not there before I replaced the motherboard, which was in fact defective. Both the old board and the new one are ASUS. I figure that I need to do some type of Linux maintenance reset, but as I have never done a replacement without doing a complete reinstall of all the software, I have no idea what to do. Any tips are welcome, and no I have not researched this online. I'm just seeking info from folks that have done this before.
Thanks
John