Re: Wanted - a Debian SOHO NAS

	Hi.

On Fri, Nov 10, 2017 at 08:48:23AM -0800, Weaver wrote:
> On 2017-11-11 02:38, Reco wrote:

> >> Price range?
> >
> > <= $500
>
> Just thought I'd ask, but considering life, these might still be worth
> considering:
>
> https://www.ixsystems.com/freenas-mini/

Thanks. Interesting thing (ZFS out-the-box, no less), but '8-Core 2.4GHz
Intel CPU with AES-NI' (as datasheet puts it) violates my 'non-x86'
criteria.

Way too much power consumption (datasheet states 37-47 Watts), and don't
get me started on inevitable Intel ME.

What I'm looking for is more like Seagate SRPD40, QNAP TS-421U, but
newer.

Reco