Wanted - a Debian SOHO NAS

	Dear list.

I've read recent 'Anyone using stretch/buster/sid on ARMv4t' and 'Wanted
- a Debian handheld' threads, and decided to ask you all for an advice.

I have this QNAP TS-412 box that runs Debian for several years with
small downtimes and it works beautifully. But, the thing starts to show
its age.

What I'm looking for is a suitable replacement with the following
treats:

- Able to run Debian, stock kernel is strongly preferred.
- Non-x86, and I don't need another kirkwood ARM.
- Gigabit Ethernet.
- 4 SATA disk slots.
- I don't care whenever it's a box or a rack mount.

All suggestions are welcome.

Reco