Re: Handhelds that conviently run Debian

> I have had Debian up on my Xiamo smartphone. I believe it uses the existing
> kernel. Had a xwindows as well but did not like the interface. In the end,
> question was what to do with it.

One of the first things I do with a Debian install on those devices:
run an sshd daemon which lets me rsyncd *to* it from my home
server (there are many other sync tools, but they pretty much all
require you sets the server to accept incoming connections from your
portable device, which I find to be a security risk).

        Stefan