Re: Missing KDE "Switch user" command in Stretch

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 12:45:34 PM Roger Lynn wrote:
> So does nobody here use KDE?

Just to not leave that questions unanswered, I use KDE, and I suspect many
others do, but:

   (1) My everyday machine is still using Wheezy, and
   (2) I haven't ever had occasion to use switch user from the desktop (I do
use su at the command line)--but I can see where it might be useful to have
something like an anonymous "account" to surf the web (I mean, one different
than your everyday userid, email address, etc.)