Re: compile problem on older program

On Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 01:55:54PM -0700, Fred wrote:
> Hi,
> The source is at https://www.pastebin.com/X4a4p9U2
>
> There are many similar lines with static keyword which the compiler didn't
> complain about.

Except that every other line with the static keyword in that file is a
proper function prototype declaration (i.e., outside of function scope)
or is a function definition.

I think that you can safely remove line 821 since that function
(isRectangle) is not used at all inside of GBX_PrintPolygon.  The only
occurrence of isRectangle is in the condition clause of an if statement
that the compiler never sees (because it is excluded by the
preprocessor).

> The stackoverflow.com link suggests there is an unmatched bracket but I
> wasn't able to find one.

I don't think you have any unmatched braces in the file.

If removing line 821 doesn't fix it, please post the complete source
tarball so that we can dig deeper.

Regards,

-Roberto

--