Re: estamated number of Linux users?

On 10/26/2017 11:21 PM, John Hasler wrote:
Celejar writes:
https://www.linuxcounter.net/
I don't know how meaningful its data are.

Utterly useless.

I wouldn't demean the Linux Counter effort calling it "Utterly useless". Those folks have maintained the site since 1999 or so. It is what it is... a database of users who have bothered to have themselves counted as a Linux User. They don't claim to be anything else. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html