Re: X crashes when closing one of two running X sessions

Just tried this on a different box running Fedora 25 (64) and it works
perfectly, no problem. So I think this is a Debian bug. Although on
Fedora I'm not starting the first X session with startx, I can start
another X session on tty2 with startx and switch to tty3, log in and
log out without issue.