Re: attach a big picture This username is already in use. Stupid Yahoo mail won't let me in I am sorry, Cars Street signs etc,

On Saturday 21 October 2017 02:49:22 arne wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Oct 2017 07:35:02 +0200
>
> arne <sp113438@telfort.nl> wrote:
> > On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 22:15:09 -0700
> >
> > Weaver <weaver@riseup.net> wrote:

> > > It works just fine.
> > > You need to slow down.
> > > If you don't have yourself under control, it's impossible to
> > > control the situation you're in.
> >
> > I am in a desperate situation, thanks!
>
> https://paste.debian.net/ does not work at the moment either :(
> I am out of luck

You may be having a firewall problem. I have the best firewall there is,
a dd-wrt reflash in my router, and that link works ok here.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)