Re: Password managers [WAS: Re: when do I get a browsere that will do internet purchases?]

On 20/10/17 14:04, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 10:24:55PM +0100, Peter Hillier-Brook wrote:
I had similar problems and switched to Chromium, however I would never
trust *any* browser to store passwords. Passwordsafe is my best friend,
especially since it was upgraded to run under Stretch.
+1
Though, I prefer KeePassX.

+1 for KeePassX on Debian and KeePassDroid on Android. Both use the same .kdbx format so databases can be synchronised with sftp (AndFTP on the Android side, but looking for open source recommendations).

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben@transient.nz>
Director