when do I get a browsere that will do internet purchases?

Since the last update to firefox-esr, none of the usual internet buying
options work, or even show up after you've clicked add to cart.

clamav also claims that ~/firefox/browser/omni.ja is infected,
with but several re-installs of firefox-esr has not affected that. Turned
into clamav, as an FP, it was ignored because I assume its not an FP.

Can this please be looked at?

I'd use chromium, but it does not remember firefox passwds that I can
find and recall for use again next week.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)