Call for Papers

 Dear Professor, Doctor / Researcher,

Apex Journal International, is currently accepting manuscript for
publication in the following journals:

*International Research on Medical Sciences*

* *

*Research Journal of Agricultural and Environmental Management*

* *

*Journal of Business Administration and Management Sciences Research *

* *

*Journal of Cell Biology and Biochemistry Research*

* *

*Journal of Data Management and Computer Science*

* *

*Journal of Education Research and Behavioral Sciences *

* *

*International Research Journal on Engineering*

* *

*International Law and Policy Research Journal*

* *

*International Journal of Microbiology and Immunology Research*

* *

*Journal of Public Health and Environmental Pollution*

* *

*Journal of Poisonous and Medicinal Plants Research*

* *

*Research Journal of Public Administration*

We welcome a timely submission of Original articles, Case studies,
Expert reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays in all
fields covered by our journals.

Please note that we accept manuscript in .doc, .docx and rtf formats.
Figures and table should be submitted alongside the main manuscript or
attached as supporting documents. Please see our Instruction for
Authors and Author Guidelines link:
http://apexjournal.org/Auth_instr.htm
 and http://apexjournal.org/rjaem/guide.htm

All manuscript(s) as well as supporting documents should be submitted
as e-mail attachment(s) to submission@apexjournal.org and
editor@apexjournal.org.

Best Regards,

Apex Journal International Editorial Team

http://www.apexjournal.org

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,