Re: Issues after upgrade from jessie to stretch

I can agree with your remark of the fstab. I will see if I can bypass this.

On the systemd vs init I do not agree. Jessie already used systemd and I had no problems there. The biggest problem is not really the autofs but the iSCSI. I cannot imagine that I am the only one that uses iSCSI this way.