Re: Logitech "unifying" receiver buttons aren't?

On Thu 12 Oct 2017 at 12:37:12 (-0500), David Wright wrote:

> […] The unification resides in the dongle, not the PC,
> so as I said it doesn't matter where you do it.

The above implies that you can unify a device with two dongles,
and I haven't tested that. Experimenting with my wife's kbd/
mouse could lead to divorce at the moment. I might try it out
during the vacation. I don't want to accidently unpair her kbd
from her dongle in favour of mine.

Cheers,
David.