Xorg multi-session on Debian 9 with systemd

Hi,

I would like to configure multi-session support on freshly-installed Debian 9.

Previously I've used Debian 7 with KDE and KDM.
It was easy to configure what I needed by setting "StaticServers=:0,:1,:2,:3" in /etc/kde4/kdm/kdmrc and several other tweaks (to decrease number of text consoles to 3).

How I can do this now on Debian 9, with systemd and without KDM?
I've tried to search thru Debian Wiki and googling it but unfortulatelly without success.
I wasn't able to setup this with default sddm.
Also I was not able to achieve this whit LightDM.

The only thing that I've found how to do was decreasing number of text consoles by editing /etc/systemd/logind.conf (NAutoVTs=3 ReserveVT=0).

How I can configure DM to start several sessions (at least two) on terminals starting from vt4?

I prefer to stick with default tools (when it's possible) that is part of default install with KDE support.
As last resort, option with GDM will be fine too, but I'd like to avoid it (if possible) to avoid installation of lot of Gnome deps.

Thank you in advance, any help is really appreciated!

--
Sincerely yours,
Oleg Kostyuk (CUB-UANIC)