Re: Can't find the DNS Servers

On 26/09/17 19:50, Reco wrote:
> Please post these things from the problematic PC:
>
> ip a l
>
> ip ro l

Can I make a request? When giving example commands, can you give them in
full, rather than abbreviated?

I believe 'a' and 'ro' are 'address' and 'route' respectively, but 'l'
is a bit harder to find - not in the result of "ip address help",
anyway. 'list' perhaps? Which I think is the default anyway?

I believe anyone who knows the short versions will know the long ones,
and those who don't won't have to go digging up the manpages to
understand what's going on :-)

Cheers,

Richard