Re: Splitting MP3 files (again)

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 09:14:25 +0200
deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> wrote:

> jamesl@touchtonecorp.com wrote:
>
> > Have you considered Audacity? I use the Mac version myself, and it's
> > available for Linux and WinDoze as well.
>

> Can you add some simple guide/howto setup split points and perform
> the split in Audacity.
>
> That would be great
>
> Last time I had a look at Audacity it was like sophisticated audio
> editor... and I have not used one since 2001.
>
> thanks in advance - regards

1. Select region to be saved as a separate track
2. Chose "export selected audio" from file menu

You might prefer copying or moving the selected audio into a new audio
track, setting it to "solo" and "export audio" (without "selected")
instead, if you need to do this more often. There are many roads
leading to Rome...

Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic