Re: Splitting MP3 files (again)

didier gaumet wrote:

> found a similar question on the web:
>  https://askubuntu.com/questions/27574/how-can-i-split-a-mp3-file/27637
>
> I have not experimented these solutions myself, but Audacity seems not
> to be the best way. Mentionned here are mp3split (CLI and GUI) and
> ffmpeg (CLI).

I'll try the GUI, though I prefer not installing packages just for
testing ... perhaps a VM will server.

As for the mp3splt - as said before I use it, but I have to enter manually
the time point to plit, which I expect to be possible to do in a gui, by
simply doing a mouse click and selecting schedule split here or similar.

I don't want to type each time point somewhere manually - I'll get old until
I'm done :)

thank and regards