Splitting MP3 files (again)

Hi all,
I know this topic was discussed quite a few times.

Now I was thinking that someone of you could know how to solve following
problem.

I have some remixes (no silence between tracks). How can I split those
easily?

I need a tool, where I can mark the place in the mp3 file for splitting
(schedule a split or queue a split job or alike) and run the split process,
which in result should produce the mp3 files - preferably in subdirectory
with the same name as the file and prefix number :).

Thanks in advance

Regards