Re: Splitting MP3 files (again)

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 07:00:15 +0000 (UTC)
Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

> On 2017-09-24, Thomas Amm <debili@open-email.net> wrote:
> >
> > Have you tried mp3split-gtk? Should do exactly that.
>
> I was going to suggest 'mp3splt' myself.
>
> (Note the 'i' from split has split in the package name).

Outch. Right.

> It also appears that the package (both command line and gtk gui) is
> missing from Stretch. Why, I dunno. The library and development
> packages are there, but the app itself seems to have gone the way of
> the 'i' in split.

It might help adding these to /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://debian.ids-services.de/debian-multimedia/ stretch main
deb-src http://debian.ids-services.de/debian-multimedia/ stretch main

(replace "stretch" with "buster" or "testing" if running testing and
maybe find a mirror closer to you)

Actually it is helping so nicely, I completely forgot I had added
"debian-multimedia" to sources.list

--
Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic