Re: Splitting MP3 files (again)

On 2017-09-24, Thomas Amm <debili@open-email.net> wrote:

> Have you tried mp3split-gtk? Should do exactly that.

I was going to suggest 'mp3splt' myself.

(Note the 'i' from split has split in the package name).

It also appears that the package (both command line and gtk gui) is
missing from Stretch. Why, I dunno. The library and development packages
are there, but the app itself seems to have gone the way of
the 'i' in split.

--
"A simpering Bambi narcissist and a thieving, fanatical Albanian dwarf."
Christopher Hitchens, commenting shortly after the nearly concurrent deaths