making me automaticly logged in?

Greetings all;

I have one of my wheezy machines that has decided it shouldn't start any
services until I have logged in on its own keyboard. I can't even ping
it from the rest of my network now until I have logged in on its own
keyboard.  It did not originally, and as recently as 2 months ago, it
started everything and quietly waited showing the login dialog, while I
was logged in with an ssh -Y session and doing anything I could from a
terminal-4.8 console on this machine.

What does it take to automaticly log me in, so that the rest of the
machine can function normally again. I am normally the only user on
these machines. dd-wrt stands guard between my network and the cable
modem, and has not been penetrated in 10+ years, so I am not concerned
about the black hats crowd.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)