Re: sudo slow on DNS lookup, with invalid resolv.conf entries

> You should have a localhost entry in /etc/hosts. If you have
> configured your /etc/sudoers to specify "localhost.localdomain",
> then you should also have a localhost.localdomain entry in
> /etc/hosts, or your should change the sudoers config to just
> reference "localhost".

No changes were made to the /etc/sudoers except this:

myuser ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:ALL

I did not touched any Host_List. Debian by default do not come with
localhost on /etc/sudoers.

sudo binary does come with the "localhost" string in it.

root@localhost:~# strings /usr/bin/sudo | egrep localhost
localhost

x9p