musescore

Hi everyone,
Keeping this question as simple as I can. I do not presently run Linux outside of shell services, still seeking local talent to build / train me in the operating system..as I desire using the system.
Music is a major motivator however.  So, is the musescore program,
www.musescore.org
still included  by default in Debian distributions?
I realize if present it may not be the most current. I just want to know if the package is included regularly.
Thanks,
Karen

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his
skin or his background or his religion ... People must learn to
hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to
love... For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its
opposite." Nelson Mandela.