Re: debian-user is only for English text

On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 15:30:08 -0500
Mario Castelán Castro <marioxcc.MT@yandex.com> wrote:

Hello Mario,

>Maybe you can use a learning e-mail spam filter (e.g.: bogofilter,
>sylfilter, or the one built into your MUA – if any). I do not know how
>effective the “learning” part is, but maybe it is worth a try.

I do use bogofilter in CM, but since these spam messages all have foreign
(to me) language Subject headers, I can simply enter some relevant words
into a regex, and delete the messages on the server.  I never download
them that way.

--
 Regards  _
Age of destruction, age of oblivion