Re: Redmine on server in DMZ

On 3 August 2017 at 16:53, Jörg-Volker Peetz <jvpeetz@web.de> wrote:
> I have a redmine server running on testing. I'm not aware of such network
> accesses except for the debian packages.
> How did you install the new one, "aptitude install redmine"?
> Could you post the output of the installation command?

Thanks for your reply and apologies for only reacting now.

We managed to get redmine running again on the server.  My colleague
did most of the work and I forgot about it.

Yes, I did use aptitude.  I have purged redmine-pgsql on my own laptop
and reinstalled it, but the reinstallation failed this time.
Maybe because when I purged it, I did not remove the database.

Anyhow, next time I will gather the output of the controlling
installation for in case there is a problem on the server again.

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)