Re: obsolete wiki

Brian composed on 2017-08-14 22:10 (UTC+0100):

>  I take it you are not up for altering the Init page?

I looked in the thread and was unable to find that anyone had provided a URL for
"the Init page". Without seeing the particular page in question I can't answer,
but I'm guessing the answer would be I would feel I have too little competence
to adequately address that particular subject, as with most wiki pages I find
deficient.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/