Re: RE : ... blah lbah blah ... spam

Le nonidi 19 thermidor, an CCXXV, Thomas Schmitt a écrit :
> No. But it would match the spirit of our days and it would explain
> why we see erratic replies to slimy but quite redundant originals.

Well, I have never seen any hint of that kind of feature. Therefore,
until somebody produces evidence they exist, I suggest to stop wasting
time speculating about them.

> Also, many of the replies bear the signatures of mobile devices which
> are most probably smarter than their owners.
> So we might deal with semi-AIs who do not yet understand the concept
> behind big balloons and their meaning to male cro-magnons.
> (They may contact me in private so i can explain about our heritage
>  as rampant sea squirts juveniles.)

Your Occam's razor is definitely blunted. These mails are spams
masquerading as legitimate answers to bypass automated filters and catch
the reader's attention, nothing more. That is the simplest explanation,
consistent with all the techniques used by spammers and there is
absolutely no evidence of anything else.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George