Re: RE : ... blah lbah blah ... spam

Hi,

Nicolas George wrote:
> Do you have any evidence that this kind of button exists?

No. But it would match the spirit of our days and it would explain
why we see erratic replies to slimy but quite redundant originals.

Also, many of the replies bear the signatures of mobile devices which
are most probably smarter than their owners.
So we might deal with semi-AIs who do not yet understand the concept
behind big balloons and their meaning to male cro-magnons.
(They may contact me in private so i can explain about our heritage
 as rampant sea squirts juveniles.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas