Re: Live recording

On 08/01/17 23:46, Jeremy Nicoll wrote:
On 08/01/17 14:04, Rodolfo Medina wrote:

As much as I can understand, the simplest solution for me to live recording
with several microphones is to buy a - say - 6 channel mixer and plug it into
the line-in PC entry...

If you can possibly afford a multi-channel audio interface, do that
instead.

+1

Most of them provide Windows and/or MacIntosh (OS X) drivers and applications. Finding one with good Linux support will require research. Please post if you find a hardware/software combination that is known to work.

David