Re: Network config

Le 02/08/2017 à 16:19, Greg Wooledge a écrit :

1) Make sure the Debian "resolvconf" package is *not* installed.

You should reconsider this advice. resolvconf may be your best ally to handle such a situation.

3) I have utterly no idea how Network-Manager works

Me neither, but I know one thing : it overwrites /etc/resolv.conf *unless resolvconf is installed* and properly configured.

5) Some DHCP servers send back a list of nameserver IPs even if you don't
    ask for them.  The ISC DHCP client daemon *will* overwrite resolv.conf
    if it receives them.

*Unless resolvconf is installed* and properly configured.