Re: Disappearance of the kernel

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 2:29 PM, agustín torrijos orenes <agustintorrijosorenes@gmail.com> wrote:
I installed version 9.0 "Stretch" looking with the repositories to testing, I am almost sure that updated to version 10.0 "Buster".

I performed a cleanup of the system with the instructions "autoclean, clean, revome, autoremove", and it seems that I uninstalled all the kernel.

When I rebooted I could not enter the Grub anymore, I just got some instructions that asked for my password, but when I entered it nothing happened.

You must have left out quite a lot of information about your system for this to even make any sense at all. Passwords are not really randomly enabled.

It's difficult to start helping unless you tell us what "some instructions" means.

If you just installed it, can't you just reinstall it from scratch?