Re: Yes you have standing to sue GRSecurity.

<tomas@tuxteam.de> writes:
> On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 12:35:55PM +0000, nisus@redchan.it wrote:
>> haven't assigned your copyrights away then YOU OWN YOUR
>> CONTRIBUTIONS.
>
> Uh, oh. Redchannel.
>
> While what you write is true (everyone should know by now that every
> contributor has a right to sue, Harald Welte's initiative wouldn't
> have been possible otherwise), I have the strong suspicion that you
> are here merely to stir the shit.
>
> Try to be constructive, instead of YELLING AROUND here.

MikeeUSA is a well-known troll using different mail addresses all the
time.  Sometimes people fall for him (resulting for example in the
earlier thread about GRsecurity here or a certain Debian derivative
refers to MikeeUSA for why a certain init system is bad).

Just don't feed him here :-)

Ansgar