Disappearance of the kernel

Good afternoon! My name is Agus, and above all I would like to thank you for the extraordinary work that all the members of this wonderful project, including the community, perform.

I have a problem with the Testing version that happened to explain:

I installed version 9.0 "Stretch" looking with the repositories to testing, I am almost sure that updated to version 10.0 "Buster".

I performed a cleanup of the system with the instructions "autoclean, clean, revome, autoremove", and it seems that I uninstalled all the kernel.

When I rebooted I could not enter the Grub anymore, I just got some instructions that asked for my password, but when I entered it nothing happened.

I would like to know if it is possible to restore the system, and in what way.

Thanks, and best regards ...