Re: Disappearance of the kernel

Op Fri, 21 Jul 2017 20:47:00 +0200 schreef Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>:

Hi,

agustín torrijos orenes <agustintorrijosorenes@gmail.com> (2017-07-21):
Good afternoon! My name is Agus, and above all I would like to thank you
for the extraordinary work that all the members of this wonderful project,
including the community, perform.

I have a problem with the Testing version that happened to explain:

I installed version 9.0 "Stretch" looking with the repositories to testing,
I am almost sure that updated to version 10.0 "Buster".

I performed a cleanup of the system with the instructions "autoclean,
clean, revome, autoremove", and it seems that I uninstalled all the kernel.

This shouldn't happen since kernels are blacklisted for such operations?

When I rebooted I could not enter the Grub anymore, I just got some
instructions that asked for my password, but when I entered it nothing
happened.

This password you entered is for what? Your BIOS? The rescue mode? Grub?
And what did you expected to happen after you typed this password?

Is it possible to give some more information?

Floris